[mythtv-users] FX5200 TVOut Tweaking

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Tue Sep 19 12:00:33 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 21:22 -0500, Stuart Larson wrote:
> 0/TVOverScan[TV-0]=13

Thanks I'll give that a shot. How about your brightness? Mine is set to
0 but it's still way too bright, even just the OS itself not just myth.
I tried setting them to negative, but that didn't seem t make a
difference. Any idea if it should?

To make matters worse, when I run the frontend and watch TV or a
recording the brightness is set to 70%. When I try to adjust it, all I
get it a -1, not the normal up or down by 2%. I have two other frontends
that work fine, so not sure why this is happening. I don't know if this
worked ok before going to .20 or not, but I doubt it's a .20 thing since
two others work fine.

I'm going to try and mess with some of the other settings too. Right now
the performance, especially when watching sports is not very good.

Thanks a lot.
James