[mythtv-users] DVB-T card buying advice

Phil Foxton phil at thefoxtons.org.uk
Tue Sep 19 09:15:55 UTC 2006

I use, with good effect, the Dvico FusionHDTV Dual, the driver have been
in the linuxtv tree since the beginning of the year and are now in the
Linux kernel, IIRC.

If you want a single tuner card, the Compro DVB-T300 is a good stable
one too.

I have blogged about it: http://trueentropy.linuxbloggers.com

Let me know if you need any other help.

Phil