[mythtv-users] PVR 500 / Diagonal lines

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 07:52:12 UTC 2006

I had the same problem with my PVR350. I returned it to the
manufacturer, moved everything in my computer to try to find what's
wrong and nothing.
I also tried to unplugged every devices around the TV and computer and
found that the power supply of one of them was causing this
disturbances.

My 0.02
Guillaume