[mythtv-users] Xbox frontend and 0.20

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 04:36:34 UTC 2006

I think there are a couple more you need to add to solve the dependencies
issues... I don't have my xbox booted right now, so I can't attach the
sources.list file.  Try looking here:

http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Xebian_HOWTO

I found this there:

deb http://alexfisher.me.uk/debian sarge main
deb ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/os/Linux/distributions/debian-multimedia/ sarge
main