[mythtv-users] Problem with live TV since upgrading to 0.20

J. Rios jrioslists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 19:50:09 UTC 2006

Hello,
  sorry for confusing you. The multiplex or transport table is
Dtv_multiplex_table. I had few transports correct of the channels i could
see perfect and two with bad data. I had to fix frequency, symbol_rate,
lp_code_rate, and few others. I saw the data in the other transports. Hope
it helps to you.

greets
anonbeat