[mythtv-users] One show recorded but two identical entries appear in recorded programs

Russell S mythusr636 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 08:09:10 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I'll see the same show title (and time) listed twice in my recorded programs list. When it's recording, both entries indicate that they are both recording (even though I only have one hauppauge 350 card), and if I delete either of them, both go away.

In the database, there is only one entry of the show, in all the appropriate tables. I know this because I dumped the sql database and searched on the title. It only appears once in each table.

This is myth 0.20.

This happens most of the time, but there are a few times when there are no duplicates. Unfortunately, I can't figure out what the difference is between the recordings that are listed twice and the ones that aren't.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.