[mythtv-users] recorded programs list

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Sep 18 01:48:41 UTC 2006

On 09/17/06 19:24, Sergei Gerasenko wrote:

>>Have you verified you're not
>>using a filter or looking at the wrong recording group?
>>

>After following the link you provided, I did find two programs that were
>in the LiveTV recording group and I managed to delete them.
>
>But the recordedprogram still has some entries that don't exist.

If you really mean recordedprogram, that's not the table that provides
information about exiting recordings.  The recorded table has info about
recordings.  The recordedprogram table contains program listings
information about recorded programs.

Note that recordedprogram automatically gets trimmed to size (i.e. to
match up with recorded) by mythfilldatabase.

>suspect that the table doesn't hold what I think it holds. Is there a
>document describing what each table is for?

No.  The source code is the best source of info.

Mike