[mythtv-users] Small MythTV Stickers

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Sun Sep 17 22:47:52 UTC 2006

On Sun, September 17, 2006 14:35, David Whyte said:
> On 9/17/06, Damien Dusha <damiendusha at netspace.net.au> wrote:
>> Would there be much support for that sort of thing?  Maybe some
>> companies that make Myth-based PVRs to get sufficient volume for
>> something like this?  Or is it just a crazy idea?
>>

> I don't think it is too crazy.  Reminds me of the 'powered by Ubuntu'
> ones that have been discussed on the Ubuntu-au mailing list.
>
> I could put a mythTV one on my XBoxes >:-)

Love those (Ku|Xu|Edu|U)buntu images... Put a gazillion of those on a
piece of A4, and used sticky-back laminating sheet to make them durable...

Then I cut them in the right size, and stuck one over the 'Designed for
WindowsXP' thingy on my T43...  ;-)

--FP