[mythtv-users] MythArchive: Use cutpoints as chapter markers?

Kevin Slater kevin.slater at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 18:21:59 UTC 2006

I don't know how difficult this would be, but I tape a lot of movies from
sources that have no commercials. It would be awesome if it were possible to
go in an put in a single frame cut point and have that be used for the
chapter marker. This would allow you to control the chapters much better.

I've never looked at the code or whether the support is there from the
existing MythTV library routines to even do this. Would anyone who knows
care to comment?

...Kevin