[mythtv-users] channel switching

Sergei Gerasenko gerases at publicschoolworks.com
Sat Sep 16 00:40:06 UTC 2006

Ok, just found a bunch of entries in syslog saying "tuner 0-0061: tuner
type not set" whenever I try to change the channel (even outside of
mythtv -- using the ivtv tools). This morning I got a kernel upgrade
from Ubuntu (2.6.15-26). But I thought I checked everything... Turns out
not everything! So, I'm going to look into this first. Seems like mythtv has
nothing to do with it.