[mythtv-users] mythmusic stabilty issue

Brad Benson bbenso1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 19:26:22 UTC 2006

On 9/15/06, Sdkovacs <sdkovacs at gmail.com> wrote:

> > undefined symbol: mm_support
>
> Like Isaac said, it's the RPMs. Axel has already put out new RPMs with
> MMX support enabled. You need to just do a yum/smart/apt-get
> update/upgrade.

Are you sure the new RPMS have already been released for FC4?  I've been
running smart install mythmusic on my FC4 system periodically throughout the
day and it is still telling me that the most recent version is already
installed.  I see that libmyth, mythtv, mythtv-frontend, mythtv-backend and
mythtv-setup have new versions available, but I haven't yet seen a new RPM
for any of the plugins.  Last I heard Axel was working on it, but the
plugins RPMs were still being compiled...

Brad