[mythtv-users] Mytharchive Addition

Roy Lofthouse lofty69 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 19:15:07 UTC 2006

You wont be forced to put them in the theme dir, as it will default back to
the original dirs if the script cant find them in the theme...

The changes are:

def getIntroPath():
    """This is the folder where all intro files are located."""
    return os.path.join(sharepath, "mytharchive", "intro")

becomes:

def getIntroPath(theme):
    """This is the folder where all intro files are located."""
    """Search theme path for intro first."""
    if os.path.exists(os.path.join(sharepath, "mytharchive", "themes",
theme, "intro")):
        return os.path.join(sharepath, "mytharchive", "themes", theme,
"intro")

    if os.path.exists(os.path.join(sharepath, "mytharchive", "intro")):
        return os.path.join(sharepath, "mytharchive", "intro")

and calls to getIntroPath() become getIntroPath(themeName)

Just thinking it would be easier to provide themes for this if all the files
can be contained in a single folder...