[mythtv-users] Mytharchive Addition

William Munson wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Fri Sep 15 19:17:04 UTC 2006

Paul Harrison wrote:

> You can already put the images and music files in the theme directory
> and the script will use them rather than the shared files if thats what
> you want. I'd rather not be forced  to have copies of those shared files
> in each theme directory though. The only files that don't work like this
> currently are the intro files which the script always looks for these in
> the shared intros folder.
>
> Paul H.

Sorry to hijack the thread. Could you add an option to NOT automatically
delete recordings that are being archived in native format? As a test I
tried archiving a few shows and was planning on just discarding the ISO
file but your script deleted the shows with no option to save the
origionals and no notice that it was deleting shows. I blew away the
archive and now my wife is missing the season premere of one of her
favorites and I am in the dog house. WAF just took a big hit and now she
wants me to buy a tivo and get rid of Myth.