[mythtv-users] Update to 0.20 Help!

jphughes at optonline.net jphughes at optonline.net
Fri Sep 15 15:45:56 UTC 2006

I did an update to 2.0 and things are deteriorating rapidly.
I have Myth running on a dual head x setup. I have Myth starting on screen one
which is the TV.  When Myth starts on screen one its theme graphic is
completely distorted. It seems when the screen has focus this is the case
because if I click on screen zero then Myth graphics return to normal on screen
1.  If I start Myth on screen zero it look fine.

 However the really bad part is when I exit Myth it
bombs and kills the current session and the next screen is a login screen. This
happens every time. I have tried different themes but noting changes. Being new
to Linux I don't know if the two problems are related but I suspect not. I have
spent several hours trying to fix this by reinstall with no success. So I am
asking for help

 1. Anyone have a suggestion for a possible fix.

 2. If not how do I go back to 0.19.