[mythtv-users] MMX support not in RPMS( LOAD ISSUE )WAS: Higer load in .20

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Sep 15 08:34:50 UTC 2006

On Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 07:39:20PM -0600, mark wrote:
> Axel Thimm wrote:

> >>  will you rebuild  or is this in current?
> >>

> > Yes.

> The load when playing a DVD with the internal player is really high.
> Machine doing no other work ( Athlon 3200 ) and the load went to over
> 3.00 and more.
> Is there another package that needs to be re-compiled with MMX?  I saw
> backend, frontend and libs but is the internal player in frontend?
>
> Still something wrong load wise.  Now just in the DVD Player.
>

> Thoughts?

Everything (but mythweb, because it is in php) needs to be rebuild as
the mmx flags are inherited. An updated mythtv for FC5 has already
been uploaded, mythplugins are to follow.

Note: this does not affect x86_64, mmx support there was OK.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net