[mythtv-users] MVPMC with .20?

Brad Benson bbenso1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 22:17:17 UTC 2006

On 9/14/06, Matt Mossholder <matt at mossholder.com> wrote:

> Has anyone tried a MediaMVP running MVPMC against .20 yet? I know they
> haven't added code to work with the LiveTV changes that occurred in .19
> yet, but can you still watch previously recorded content?

Yup, it worked fine for me last night.  I upgraded my FE/BE machine to
0.20yesterday and never even considered the ramifications for the mvp
in the
bedroom.  I later went in, turned on the mvp and watched most of an episode
of Modern Marvels with no problems whatsoever.  In fact, it never occurred
to me that there might be an issue until just now when I saw your post.

Brad