No subject

Thu Sep 14 16:37:54 UTC 2006

related to MMX?  If MMX support is indeed disabled in the RPMs perhaps that
would explain my mythmusic problem as well?  If not, then please ignore this
and accept my apologies for the attempted thread hijack.

In case this info helps, I'm using the latest atrpms on FC4 and mythmusic
dies after playing <= 1 second of music.  Visualizations don't seem to start
at all, but it's configured to use Goom, if that's relevant.

Perhaps someone that is seeing this problem could try to enter mythmusic and
see if it crashes the frontend?

Thanks,
Brad

------=_Part_2395_18171909.1158265738321

That's very interesting, as I'm having what I thought was an unrelated
problem that is causing mythmusic to die every time I enter it.&nbsp;
The error message I see in the frontend log when this happens is:<br>
/usr/bin/mythfrontend: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/mythtv/plugins/libmythmusic.so: undefined symbol: mm_support<br>