[mythtv-users] mytharchive mythweb frontend?

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Sep 14 19:30:03 UTC 2006

Greg Cope wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> One of the things I liked about myburn was the webfrontend - this is
> how I did most of my burning.
>
> On the wiki there is a referance to a mytharchive mythweb pluging -
> any ideas where this is?
>
> Ta.
>
> Greg
>
> .20 atrpms seems fine on my Via13000sp FC4 based system (with kelko
> via X rpms).  Thanks.

The chap who was doing the MythWeb interface never completed it. I have
little interest in it so its not a top priority for me . If anyone is
familiar with PHP and wants to try to complete it let me know and I will
send you what I have. The DVD burning part of the interface is mostly
done I think though I haven't tested it in a long while so may need
changing to work with the current MythWeb.

Paul H.