[mythtv-users] MythWeb Custom Recording

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 11:17:04 EDT 2006

> Just an update, I was talking about the ability to download the
> recordings and no I didn't just copy over my old .htaccess.  But,
> without changing anything the links are working today.
>
> Now, for the custom recordings, I downloaded the updated
> recording_schedules.php from trac and tried the same schedule as
> above.  I did not get the error, but when it adds the new schedule the
> 'Title' field is blank as is the 'Search Phrase' textarea.  It kept my
> other options such as 'Record new and expire old' and 'No. of
> recordings to keep'.  When viewing my Recording Schedules the new
> custom schedule is there but incorrect as it too has a blank 'title'.
>
> Let me know if you need any more info.  Thanks for looking at this.

OK, an update to my update regarding the link when hovering over
recorded programs.

I have set up my backend to allow me to access it via the web.  When I
access the Recorded Programs from an external IP (me > internet > home
router > mythweb) I get the correct path when hovering over recorded
program links e.g. http://<my_mythweb>:8080/pl/stream/1042/1158240600
(where my_mythweb is my external static IP NAT'd by the router to the
internal IP and me is any IP on the internet) but when I access the
Recorded Programs page from an internal IP (me > mythweb) the links
are not rewritten properly e.g http://<my_mythweb>:8080/tv/recorded
(where my_mythweb is an internal DNS name pointing to the internal IP
of my mythtv box and me is an internal IP).

Make any sense?