[mythtv-users] Question about a setup parameter (ATSC Signal Threshold)

Alan Chandler alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk
Thu Sep 14 06:42:22 UTC 2006

Can someone explain precisely what this value is.

When I run tzap on my usb stick, it appears that signal strength is reversed
(ie low numbers are better than high ones).

Could this be preventing mythtv from displaying my channels, because I
certainly appear to have that problem.  IN particular, BBC is shown as 12%
signal strength, and I am only 4 miles (6km) from Crystal Palace

BBC shows OK, but its claiming to fail to get a lock on ITV for instance
(which is shown as signal strength 17%)

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk