[mythtv-users] mythfrontend crashes when choosing "Watch Tv"

Panickos Neophytou panickos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 03:04:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have just built and installed Myth TV 0.20 on my Ubuntu Linux
6.06machine. Everything works fine until I choose Watch TV.

I even tryed recording and that seems to be working. I believe that the
problem occures when going fullscreen.

I had XGL running but I have disabled it and the problem persists. I also
have the nvidia drivers.

I can view whatever my TV card (PVR-150) receives by opening VLC and
choosing it as a source, so there's  no problem there.

Any suggestions? What should I try?

Thanks,
Panickos