[mythtv-users] Channel icons not displayed

Jeff Bevis digijock223 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 22:25:53 UTC 2006

I'm on week 2 of my myth setup.  I have got most things working, but
channel icons are one of the last issues.  I have two boxes;  one a
frontend, one a backend.  I have managed to setup the backend box such
that, if the frontend program is run there, I can see channel icons on
it.  However, on the actual frontend box, the channel icons are never
displayed.  All my searches and investigation have yielded to clue as to
what's wrong.

How does one go about diagnosing this problem further?
-Jeff