[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase not running

craig lovold craig at lovolds.com
Wed Sep 13 19:04:09 UTC 2006

Ever since I switched over to a new backend server mythfilldatabase
hasn't been running.  I log in and launch it manually with no problem.

I don't see areport of a problem with it and it is set to run
automatically, on the recommended schedule.

Does my box think it is a slave for some reason or something?  I did
have two backend machines running on my network for a few hours while I
was switching over.  For master backend ip I have the IP of the box
itself (not localhost or 127.0.0.1) so that should be correct.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Craig L.