[mythtv-users] Nbie question--should I take the plunge?

mythtv at lrlart.com mythtv at lrlart.com
Wed Sep 13 19:02:41 UTC 2006

Hello,

Sorry in advance if this is not an appropriate question for this
forum--but I'd really like to build up a mythtv system. I have some
linux chops and can probably get a system configured and running, but
after reading the form I have the following questions:

1) I have a significant other who is considerably less technically
adept. Is this going to be a pain in the *ss for her to use and will I
have to spend a significant amount of time handholding? Or once the
system is up and running will it be relatively problem free?

2) I'm looking at using the Antec Fusion case, but has anyone
successfully set up the drivers for the display and knob on the case?

Thanks all!

Mike