[mythtv-users] Cable TV Hardware ?

Fred Knight tech at tizwoz.co.uk
Wed Sep 13 18:44:12 UTC 2006

Hi

I will soon be moving from the UK to St Lucia in the Caribbean and the
Mythtv box will be coming along as well. At present I use 2 * Nova Ts to
capture Freeview TV, the only TV input that I will be able to receive in St
Lucia is Cable TV from Cable and Wireless, which I believe to be NTSC.
As you might have guessed my knowledge of cable tv is not a lot! So can
anybody recommend what I  should use/need for replacements for the Nova Ts,
preferable kit that I can buy in the UK.
Any info or guidance gratefully received.

Fred