[mythtv-users] 0.20's done

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Sep 13 17:25:04 UTC 2006

Trey Thompson <trey at verustech.com> says:
> > Mythfrontend needs to be restarted; the accompanying text for the
> > option really should say so. This mystified me, too.
>
> Actually, on my box, it DID say that, and when I saved the settings, it
> restarted MFE automatically...?

Odd. It's quite possible I missed the text and the reboot in the
excitement of looking for new settings and features.

> So here's a stupid question...  Exactly what menus are we talking about?
> The overall main menus?  Watch TV, etc...?  Or the popup menu when I
> press 'M'?

I'm talking about the overall main menus. The slow fades with OpenGL
would be completely intolerable (instead of just very annoying) if
menu navigation wasn't possible until the fades were done.