[mythtv-users] 0.20's done

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Sep 13 16:06:11 UTC 2006

Trey Thompson <trey at verustech.com> says:
> I enabled the OpenGL interface, but it still looked all the same.  ??

Mythfrontend needs to be restarted; the accompanying text for the
option really should say so. This mystified me, too.

I know that the OpenGL shift will in the future lead to many great and
wonderful things, but right now all I can see is the really annoying
slow fades (good thing menu movements still work through the
fades). It'd be better if the fades could be sped up, but I've been
through all the mythfrontend settings and can't find any such option.