[mythtv-users] View recordings showing buffer, not recordings

Jon Baso jbaso at amcomsoft.com
Wed Sep 13 15:46:33 UTC 2006

Hello!  I just set up a new box with myth .19 last week.  I thought I
had everything working properly until I went in to watch some recordings
I had made.  It's showing the things I watched when I was setting up the
box instead of the recordings.  When I cd over to /video/recordings
(where my recordings are stored) I only see two files timestamped with
the date/time of my recordings.  When I go into "watch recordings" I see
the 5 or 6 programs that I watched when I was testing the box.  After I
had everything set up I made the mistake of changing my host name from
localhost.localdomain to something else.  I have since changed it back
to localhost.localdomain.  Does anyone know the problem?  Thanks!