[mythtv-users] Upgrading database from .18 to .19 then to .20

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Wed Sep 13 09:26:08 EDT 2006

   I also have a similar problem as I will go from .18 to .20.  I've seen some
database-based apps which do incorporate a table entry to note the version of
the database and then will upgrade the DB if need be.

   Given that many people using Myth will not upgrade for every version, in
a "if it ain't broke..." mindset, this would be a valuable feature for
MythTV.

--
Fast fact: If the U.S. had an infant mortality rate as good as Cuba's, we
would save 2,212 American babies each year. Cuba is one of 41 countries that