[mythtv-users] How to combine mythweather-revamp and 0.20-fixes?

William Munson wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Wed Sep 13 01:44:54 UTC 2006

I am still running a svn from a couple of weeks ago (its stable and has
a good WAF) but would like to upgrade once the dust settles. What is not
clear to me is how to pull in the mythweather-revamp branch. Is it as
simple as replacing the mythweather directory contents with the revamp
files or do I need to do something more involved?

My tired mind is having problems wrapping itself around the challenge.

TIA,
Bill