[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.20 - PVR-350 video out... gone?

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 18:23:38 UTC 2006

On 9/12/06, Brian May <brian at bmay.org> wrote:

You may want to roll back to the last kernel you had if it recently
updated.  Sometimes I find new kernel's break lirc and other modules
even if updgrade the kmdl.  This should be as simple as going to
grub.conf and changing the default kernel (and making sure you have
the kmdl match the lirc version and kernel).

Good luck.  It is always annoying when lirc breaks!