[mythtv-users] Program guide no longer works after 0.20 upgrade.

Ron Garrison ron.garrison at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 18:20:05 UTC 2006

On 9/12/06, Matthew Schumacher <schu at schu.net> wrote:

> Please, can anyone confirm this problem or is just me?

I have a similar (but not identical) problem.  I will post more when I'm at
home.  It would be good to know what your major opcode maps to.  I can't
recall off of the top of my head how you do this, but I suspect that your
142 - 5 (if its like mine)  maps to GLX extension makeCurrent.  Can anyone
here recall the steps to determine this?

Ron