[mythtv-users] 0.20 - Problem after upgrading from 0.19-fixes

Ian Macdonald ian at caliban.org
Tue Sep 12 17:31:32 UTC 2006

On Mon 11 Sep 2006 at 17:10:05 +0100, you wrote:

> On Monday 11 September 2006 16:38, Vijay Gill wrote:
> >
> > Did the upgrade today on FC5 running mysql-5.0.22-1.FC5.1. If I try to
> > schedule any recording after that, it says 'Parent Id cannot be NULL'.
> > I am trying to schedule using the mythweb.
>
> This is a known issue, which we've already fixed locally and will be committed
> to the fixes branch shortly.

What will the tarball of this be called? Or has it been rolled into the
0.20 archive?

I see that the plug-ins tarball is 0.20a, so presumably that fixes the
MythWeb breakage. I'm just waiting for the MySQL fix before upgrading to
0.20.

Thanks,

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | Don't let people drive you crazy when you
ian at caliban.org             | know it's in walking distance.