[mythtv-users] Eit data comes only to one mux

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 02:37:31 EDT 2006

Hey,

I upgraded to 0.20 some time ago and now I have the release of it. It
seems that eit-data only comes to one mux in 0.20. I have 2 muxes
configured (YLE and MTV), the yle one has higher channel numbers and
all those get eit data nicely, but the other mux does not update. Log
does not give any information about eit data for those channels.

I had no problems with 0.19. Now I use tv_grab_dvb to update the data.
The downside of this is that the time offset has to be changed when
ever we change to winter/summer time.

I have the use on-air guide in all channels that has eit data.

Any suggestions how to fix this one?

- Tomi -