[mythtv-users] Animated fading effect for menu

Sam Wong sam at hellosam.net
Mon Sep 11 16:01:04 UTC 2006

just saw a Windows MCE working today, and for the first time I notice
that how every little UI features could help the users. I personally
think that the zooming in when you enter into a submenu and zooming out
when you go back up could help my mom better.

Recently I introduced the mythtv setup to her, appearently she has a
problem in confirming she has gone into a submenu when she click select.

Would things become easier with the help of OpenGL now?