[mythtv-users] Gentoo 0.20 (or pre-0.20) ebuilds?

Drew Bernat abernat at zathras.net
Mon Sep 11 14:34:47 UTC 2006

My frontend and backend are eagerly awaiting 0.20 :)

I'm running a Gentoo system, and I'd like to stick with ebuilds if
possible. I noticed that there was a pre-0.20 overlay posted on the
Gentoo forums, but the hosting server is down (could not be resolved
at least). If anyone has a copy of the pre-0.20 files, or a kind-of-
working 0.20 ebuild, could you bounce them to me?

Drew

--
Drew Bernat
abernat at zathras.net
"Gentlemen, the stegosaur. Discuss" -- Axe Koala, 8-bit Theater