[mythtv-users] .20 RPMS / or time to go source? Thoughts?

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Mon Sep 11 13:49:18 UTC 2006

Stuart Larson wrote:
> It'll probably be a bit before RPMS are out, but Axel's pretty quick :D
> I've been compiling since mid .19-fixes, checked out from SVN.  While the
> instructions aren't on svn.mythtv.org yet, just substitute 20 for 19 in
> the svn co command, and build from instructions on the wiki.  Not hard at
> all, as long as you have the build dependancies installed.  (I'm building
> on Ubuntu, but should be similar deps)
Hi Stuart

I am right at this moment trying to install from source on a new Ubuntu
Dapper install and am having no end of problems compiling the DVB
drivers. Care to share any info on how you did it? I run 3 cards -
Compro DVB-T300, KWorld DVB-T220 (Tevion version) and a DNTV Live! Pro
card...

Cheers
Bruce