[mythtv-users] harmony remote sending wrong codes

Aaron Aguilar aaronaguilar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 16:38:22 UTC 2006

Can anyone point me in the right direction here please.  I am using the
Logitech Harmony 659 and windows media center remote/receiver and when I
press zero the harmony sends the code for zero and then the repeat code it
sends is for the one key.

This seems to be strange behavior.  So sometimes when I press zero it is a
zero, and sometimes it's a one.  I don't see this behavior in Windows Media
Center with the same setup so where could the problem be?

Thanks for any comments at all.