[mythtv-users] configuring xmltv_huro

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Sep 10 13:29:37 UTC 2006

On Sunday 10 September 2006 13:59, Ákos Maróy wrote:
> I just managed to get MythTV running for the first time - and I'd like
> to get TV listings for it using xmltv_huro, for Hungary. But, for some
> reason, this option is not shown among the country options on the
> appropriate setup screen.

At the moment the choice of xmltv grabbers are hard-coded. It may be enough to
set the "xmltvgrabber" field of the videosource table to the name of the
grabber you want to use (location in PATH) but if the grabber requires any
special handling this means modifying programs/mythfilldatabase/filldata.ccp

One of the first things I will be committing to SVN after 0.20 is released, is
the ability to auto-detect the available grabbers. This requires xmltv
version 0.5.43 or newer.
--
Stuart Morgan