[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au_reg - Failing

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 00:05:47 UTC 2006

On 9/10/06, Luke Darnell <luke.darnell at g2microsystems.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> All of sudden my tv_grab_au script (the oztivo one) has started failing.
> I haven't touched a thing. I can't be the only one having this problem,
> so I thought maybe someone had already solved it.
> It has been working great for 3-4 months now.

To reduce load on the server, they have transitioned to a better
system.  They gave notification on their mailing list that September 8
was the transition day so I imagine you have transitioned.

Head to http://tvguide.org.au and get the latest copy of the script.
You should be able to just drop it in place of your current version.

Oh, and I recommend all users of tvguide's data sign up to their
mailing list.  It is fairly low traffic (a few posts per day) but you
will be made aware of issues like this.

Regards,
Whytey