[mythtv-users] Channel info in guide is off by one

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 14:36:38 UTC 2006

I posted this problem to the list last week, but it looks like I had
misdiagnosed the problem. I had thought that my tv tuner was off by
one channel - i.e., tuning to channel 74 would bring me to channel 75
but it looks like it's just the channel info in the guide that's off
by one. When I go to channel 74, myth will go to that channel and
display that I'm on channel 74, but all the program info will be
listings for channel 75.

After poking around a bit It looks like there's an extra channel 2 in
there - Channel 2 comes up as unknown, with unknown in the list of
what's playing - its info is in channel 3, channel 3's info is in
channel 4, etc.

This problem went away for a little while when I swapped video cards
(which is probably unrelated), and was fine for a few reboots, but
It's suddenly back. I tried running mythfilldatabase with no luck. Is
there a way to blow away all the listings and try from scratch?