[mythtv-users] LightWeight Window Manager & fonts

Jim herold jim.herold at comcast.net
Sat Sep 9 02:47:34 UTC 2006

I stumbled on a link referencing the DisplaySize and tried to change it
to 325 183.  I stumbled on a calculation that says it should be 25.4 x
Res (1280H, 720V) / dpi (says 100 is best for Myth).

The Xorg.log indicates that the DPI is being set to 203, 203 at startup,
is that the same thing?  Wouldn't that be the same regardless of the
window manager?  Would gnome set those parameters differently?