[mythtv-users] New HTPC case from Antec

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 00:59:51 UTC 2006

I have the VFD on my SilverStone LC16M working with Myth quite nicely. Not
sure what VFD this (or your) case comes with, but the SilverStone is an iMON
USB VFD. It was a little picky to get going (outside of Myth). Once it
worked in Linux, the Myth stuff simply worked "out of the box".

I worked most of it out with help from this site:
http://venky.ws/projects/imon/

Here are the threads that solved it for me:
http://venky.ws/forums/viewtopic.php?t=185
http://venky.ws/forums/viewtopic.php?t=184

Good luck.