[mythtv-users] New HTPC case from Antec

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:25:33 UTC 2006

On 9/8/06, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15738#
>
> Looks nice. I use their power supplies pretty much exclusively, I'm a
> big fan of their TruePower line, and have received excellent service
> from them.
>
> --
> Steve

I don't see anything that would say this, but are those half-height
PCI I/O's?  The one case I bought from them recently (Minuet II)
happened to be half-height, but I  didn't find that out until it was
sitting on my test rack.  Given that the one I have was a dedicated
frontend, no big deal, but any other use would have meant returning
the case.

-Chad