[mythtv-users] Per Card Volume Control Bounty started

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Fri Sep 8 00:15:19 UTC 2006

> Hrm. That does sound somewhat non-trivial, but when the recording
> starts, presumably Myth knows what card it is using, therefore it
> shouldn't be all that hard to set some sort of volume flag then,
> but of course, I am not a developer, so I shouldn't make suppositions.

Actually setting the volume differently per-card is simplicity itself. The
only reason this isn't in there right now is the various considerations in
my other e-mail (basically a list of why I haven't done it and why I suspect
there isn't a good patch sitting in trac with it done).

--
Anduin Withers