[mythtv-users] Per Card Volume Control Bounty started

Adam Bodnar ambodnar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 18:05:12 UTC 2006

On 9/7/06, Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> wrote:

> Adam Bodnar wrote:
> >
> >  Sounds like what we need is some sort of escrow type service where
> > the money is instantly transferred in and something that Isaac or
> > someone he can appoint that can than decide if the developer completes
> > the bounty and should get the money or it should be transferred back
> > to the payees.
> Exactly. If you find something, let us know.

So just a quick browse thru Google, I found bountysource.com and
www.opensourcexperts.com. I don't know anything about either of these
companies, Open Source Experts looks to be a bit further along and actually
being used compared to Bounty Source.

There are several just regular money escrow services out there, some legit,
others fake. Someone else may have some experience with these type of
services to recommend a specific one.

Just looking around, I found http://www.sterling-trust.com/escrservices.htmland
http://escrow.com (which Ebay seems to recommend).

Always another option is to have Isaac just use a Paypal account to do this
and he handles it all thru there.