[mythtv-users] 'Live TV In Guide' JumpPoint

Daniel Walton dwalton at cisco.com
Thu Sep 7 14:57:35 UTC 2006

I'm using svn 11068 and am trying to use the 'Live TV In Guide' jumppoint so
that I can make the Guide pop up with LiveTV showing in the upper right corner.
The guide isn't appearing when I use this jumppoint, it goes straight to
fullscreen LiveTV.  I've toggled the "Show the program guide when starting Live
TV" setting but that doesn't change anything.  I can make the guide appear by
pressing my "menu" button and selecting "Program Guide" but that isn't the
behavior I'm looking for.

Is anyone able to make this jumppoint work?

Thanks
Daniel