No subject

Tue Sep 5 19:42:38 UTC 2006

One of the big complaints about MythTV is that people don't like how
MythMusic works. Well, here's your chance to change that. This project
will involve the design and implementation of a new UI for MythMusic.
This includes making it possible to exit the player without stopping
playback (a not that difficult task), and possibly supporting the
existing 'mfd' module that used to be under development as a backend
for media playback/ripping/burning/itunes support/etc.

So unless Isaac had relayed more information to Mr. Hurliman, I think
the rest was left up to him to figure out. I included the MFD and
background playback requirement in my original email as requirements.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!