[mythtv-users] Absolute minimum hardware for SD?

David Schmidt david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 19:30:03 UTC 2006

My P3/450 desktop could keep up from 1x speed to 1.1x when I tried it
without the PVR-350 doing any hardware MPEG decoding as long as
nothing else was going on.

Even 1x  stuttered if a reschedule or something like that hit in the
backgroup, and 1.2x and above was just unusable all the time.

I'd be wary of trying P3/350.