[mythtv-users] OT: Mailing list broken?

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Wed Sep 6 16:18:51 UTC 2006

Sorry for posting this to the whole group, but I tried sending
something along these lines directly to Ilya and got no response.

For the past 10 days, mailman has refused to send me any digests. I
even went so far as to set up two additional subscriptions (using new
email addresses), and these also fail. The subscription/confirmation
process works fine, so I know that mythtv.org is able to reach my
mail server OK.

Now, if I try to modify the settings of an account to turn the digest
option off, the web page just sits there for about 5 minutes and
eventually returns a 500 error. I think something is broken in
Mailman. Maybe it's database corruption?